Probility Media (Houston, TX)
Dec 2017 - Current
Proficient and highly knowledgeable Sales Engineer. A reliable record of sales success. Motivated professional who excels at delivering quality service while exceeding revenue benchmarks on a consistent basis. Virtual Reality sales
lead at Visyon, a subsidiary of Probility Media, responsible for consulting and creating VR educational applications geared towards enhanced understanding through virtual hands-on e-learning while simultaneously reducing cost
Aug 2017 - Current
Promoted to leadership role accountable for growing and sustaining key business applications and systems related to Virtual Reality (VR). Liaising closely with clients during design and implementation stages. Partner with senior
leadership and CEO to develop short- and long-term technology planning for all 24 companies worldwide. Plan, coordinate, execute hardware, websites and software upgrades.
- Systems Administrator:
- Windows/AWS systems administrator with experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills; able to work with technicians from various engineering disciplines to troubleshoot complex system-level issues
- Experience providing windows support to maintain systems in production data centers
- Help Desk:
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Bring innovative ways to exalt the company by using technology
Oct 2015 - Current
Provided systems administration support for Windows/Cloud base systems including servers and workstation upgrades, backup and disaster recovery monitoring, user account setup, and security management. Performed regular system backups
and recovery procedures, carefully following SOPs to ensure system security.
- Built a script to back up the data to AWS S3 database to allow for remote access
- Responsible for server management and distribution of server capacity
- Commended for technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills; effective task prioritization; customer service orientated
Aug 2014 - Oct 2015
Provided networking/desktop support and account maintenance. Continuously commended for teamwork, flexibility, and work excellence in providing companywide IT support.
- Highly customer-centric with excellent customer relationship skills, directly interact with customer issues
- Supported platforms: Salesforce, E-commerce, IBID, Litmos, Shopify, Cin7, Ship-Works, Ship-Station
- Quickly learned and master proprietary application
Upgraded internal efficiencies by developing and enhancing inventory and supply chain software to allow for the synchronization of multiple web sites
Jul 2013 - Current
Responsible for ongoing design, development, and maintenance of new and existing websites. Provided technical support to all employees, leveraging broad-based expertise to handle problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution
via helpdesk system and remote support tools. Analyzed system requirements to efficiently isolate and resolve a wide array of technical issues. Performed security administration functions for user, data, and remote access.
Serve as vital resource for Help Desk staff, overseeing daily support operations, and providing assistance on complex trouble tickets. Cultivate and maintain relationships with IT vendors.
Rockwell Management/ Real Estate Manager
Dec 2012 - Jul 2013
Managed the leasing contracts of 48 homes in the greater Houston area. Grew business by consulting with potential lessees and executed on signed contracts. Dealt professionally with clients and colleagues to effectively diagnose
and solve complications.
Chicago Animal care & Control
Jul 2019 - Current
Help animal get adopted and rehabilitate them for the outside world.
Meals On Wheels (Houston, TX)
Sep 2015 - Jul 2018
Personally deliver hot meals and perishable food items to families in need.
Congregation Emanu El (Houston, TX)
Nov 2014 - Jul 2018
Prepare students for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah service.
Assistant Basketball Coach (Houston, TX)
Oct 2013 - Jun 2014
Varsity high school basketball assistant coach.
Mathematics Tutor (Houston, TX)
Nov 2013 - Jul 2018
Help local students love math the way I do.